Saturday 15 May 2010

Studer 089

This little beauty just sold on the bay. Location Dortmund, Germany, sale price £1665, 19 bids. BARGAIN!

I have to sell one of my 089's mixing consoles
- Complete
- All original
- The 089's has the brightest analog sound


It was maded in the 60's as a joint venture of Studer/Revox & EMT.
Built like a tank, modular and all hand maded
It's in nice optical shape. I also have the original feets (not pictured). All the VU's work, all light are OK, fader go easy


I had it in stock for about 5years, before that it was working fine. Maybe you have to invest some time but there is nothing major

I'm willed to ship worldwide on a pallet, it's also fine to work with your forwarder.
Local pickup also welcome


1 comment:

  1. hello,
    still available?

    Thx in advance

    fbenner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete